Qty. 1 - D2000 Description: Accula Dock, AC power adapter, AC power cord.
Qty. 1 - COV4100 Description: Accula SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit 25 test/kit.
- CLIA Waived
- Provides Results in 30 Minutes
- 12 Month Expiration Date from Date of Manufacturing
- No Refrigeration Requirements
- Each Test Kit Contain 3 Control Swabs (High Positive, Low Positive and Negative)
- Additional Controls may be purchased with the Item Number ACCULA-COV4100-1
- Testing Requires the Accula Dock that is Included in this Promotion
- Accula Dock is good for 3,000 Tests
Purchase Additional COV4100 Accula SARS-CoV-2 Test Kits Here with Bulk Pricing Available
Due to FDA Guidelines and Supply Chain Demands All Orders for this Product are NON-Cancellable and NON-Returnable.
By purchasing the Accula PCR Test from Wilburn Medical you agree to the following guidelines:
This test has not been FDA cleared or approved; the test has been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use by laboratories certified under the CLIA that meet the requirements to perform moderate, high or waived complexity tests. This test is authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC) by qualified healthcare professionals, i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
Accula SARS-CoV-2 Test: Running the Test
Learn how to set up the Accula™ Dock, use the transfer pipette...
Accula™ System - Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics
Product by Mesa Biotech Visit our website to learn more: https...
Accula SARS-CoV-2 Test Interpretation of Results
Learn how to interpret positive, negative, and invalid results...