- » Video Professional Medical Supplies and Equipment at Discounted Prices from Wilburn Medical USA
- » # Bonus Days Due to the Zoll AED
- » Corporate Wellness and Biometric Testing Video
- » Urgent Update on the Alere Recalls - INRatio Recall and INRatio 2 Recall
- » Attention Alere Hemosense INRatio Home Users / Self Testers
How is Missed Sleep Affecting Your Life?
Posted by Alere Health & Wellbeing on December 22, 2015
When life gets hectic, we naturally look at places where we can cut back. We tend to think of areas like work, school, and time with family and friends as being non-negotiable. We also know we need to schedule time for exercise and preparing healthy meals. This often leads us to conclude that sleep is a good place to make cuts. After all, what’s the harm of getting up one hour earlier or going to bed at 11 instead of 10?