- » Video Professional Medical Supplies and Equipment at Discounted Prices from Wilburn Medical USA
- » # Bonus Days Due to the Zoll AED
- » Corporate Wellness and Biometric Testing Video
- » Urgent Update on the Alere Recalls - INRatio Recall and INRatio 2 Recall
- » Attention Alere Hemosense INRatio Home Users / Self Testers
Focusing on Smart Goals in Your Employee Wellness Program
Posted by Becky Squiers on March 17, 2016
Making healthy change where you work requires setting goals. In fact, any change requires a goal. Goals provide a sense of direction when you’re hoping to make changes. They can also motivate you to develop good habits. Goals are even used to determine whether or not you’ve been successful in your quest for change.
Setting goals as part of your employee wellness program is one way to make sure the program is efficient. Monitoring your progress as it relates to your goals shows you if you’ve been using your resources well.