- » Video Professional Medical Supplies and Equipment at Discounted Prices from Wilburn Medical USA
- » # Bonus Days Due to the Zoll AED
- » Corporate Wellness and Biometric Testing Video
- » Urgent Update on the Alere Recalls - INRatio Recall and INRatio 2 Recall
- » Attention Alere Hemosense INRatio Home Users / Self Testers
How Mindful Eating Fits in Your Weight Loss Plan
Posted by Alere Health & Wellbeing on November 24, 2015
Does this sound like a typical day to you?
You hit snooze a few too many times, and on your way out the door, you grab a bagel to eat while you’re driving. You’re still hungry when you get to work, so you stop and get coffee and a small package of pretzels, which you eat at your desk as you log in and check your emails. During your lunch break, you scroll through your social media feed while you eat. Later, you can’t even remember what you ate and you find yourself hungry again, so you hit the vending machine for a candy bar and a soda, which, are also eaten at your desk. When you get home, you are exhausted (and your child still has soccer practice), so you run through the drive-thru and eat your dinner while driving to the field. As a reward for surviving another busy day, you grab ice cream on the way home, and eat it while you watch TV.