- » Video Professional Medical Supplies and Equipment at Discounted Prices from Wilburn Medical USA
- » # Bonus Days Due to the Zoll AED
- » Corporate Wellness and Biometric Testing Video
- » Urgent Update on the Alere Recalls - INRatio Recall and INRatio 2 Recall
- » Attention Alere Hemosense INRatio Home Users / Self Testers
When Wearables Don’t Work in Your Wellness Program
Posted by Becky Squiers on March 24, 2016
Wearable fitness trackers can be a great tool for employee wellness. Many employers have begun to use wearables as tools for tracking physical activity, measuring sticks for challenge participation and even as incentives.
All of those things make wearables work in wellness—for some companies. Unfortunately using wearable fitness trackers isn’t always a feasible option for many companies. In some cases, the tech trend doesn’t even fit the company culture.