Syringe Pump for Propofol Anesthesia - Propofol Infusion Pump ABC 4100 03:35
Syringe Pump f...https://wilburnmedicalusa.com/syringe-pump/ Purchase the ABC 4...
Syringe Pump f...Visit the Link Below https://wilburnmedicalusa.com/syringe-pum...
Anesthesia Syringe Pump 4100 FDA Approved
Volume Discount Pricing Available on this Pump.
Atlanta BioMedical Corporation 4100
ABC’s OR -Infusor Syringe Infusion Pump for Anesthesia/OR
Easy to Operation - Electronic Simplicity
User Customization promotes friendly programming and use
Multiple Delivery Modes
• Various Delivery modes (Body-Weight ,Mass, Bolus option, Continuous, Volume over Time)
• Adjustable Flow Rate ranges – Changes can be made without interrupting flow
• Accuracy +/- 3% excluding syringe variations
• Fast Bolus Rates Storage for User Defined Settings
• 90 Settings (Customized Drug Names and Programmed Settings for each can be saved and
Accommodate Various Syringes Manufacturers with Automatic Size Sensing
• 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 and 140 ml syringe sizes Easy Syringe Loading
• Front Syringe Loading
• Easy Plunger Loading with Plunger Sensor Multiple Sensors to Monitor Delivery Accuracy
• Syringe Size
• Syringe Plunger Force
• Syringe Plunger Movement
• Motor Shaft Rotation Metal Housing Design
• Non-plastic housing to reduce breakage
• Improved EMI immunity (IEC 60601-1-2)
• Splash Proof for more effective and easier cleaning
Large Graphic LCD Display with White Backlight (promotes easy viewing)
Syringe Light can be viewed from afar (delineates infusion status)
Unique Labeling area can be used to indicate infusion information
AC / Battery operated device with Externally Removable Battery Pack
• Standard Battery Capacity (12 hours at 5 ml/hr)
• No External Power Adaptor required
Full Alarm Capabilities - LED & LCD Alerts and Audio Alarms
RS232 Interface Capabilities
Integrated Carrying Handle with optional Rotating Pole Mount System
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Rotational Pole Clamps and Clone Cables Available
PLEASE NOTE: Images, Descriptions, and Titles may not accurately represent the product. You are encouraged to confirm that the manufacturer item code above matches the products you are seeking. All patients or home users should have a valid prescription for any medical supplies or devices that require one. Some of our products have special shipping requirements due to weight and refrigeration; please visit our Shipping Page for Details. All products on this website are subject to current manufacturer pricing changes and availability. If you are uncertain or have questions, Please E-mail or Call us at 1-877-WILBURN (1-877-945-2876) for additional information.
Thank you in advance for your business,
The Wilburn Medical Team
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!