- » Video Professional Medical Supplies and Equipment at Discounted Prices from Wilburn Medical USA
- » # Bonus Days Due to the Zoll AED
- » Corporate Wellness and Biometric Testing Video
- » Urgent Update on the Alere Recalls - INRatio Recall and INRatio 2 Recall
- » Attention Alere Hemosense INRatio Home Users / Self Testers
How Joe’s 30-Year Nicotine Addiction Finally Met Its Match
Posted by Alere Health & Wellbeing on November 19, 2015
Ask Joe how long he’s been tobacco-free and he happily pulls up an electronic spreadsheet that tracks his DWPs—days without a pinch. Since his official quit date, February 11, 2013, he’s racked up nearly 900 of them.
He credits the Quit For Life® Program, a collaboration between Alere Health and the American Cancer Society®, for finally helping him overcome an addiction that began in college 30 years ago. “The program just flat out works,” he says.