ABC 4100 Syringe Pump FDA Approved (Trade In Program)
Trade in your InfusO.R. and receive a $500 credit toward the purchase of a new ABC-4100 Propofol Syringe Pump.
Your New ABC 4100 Syringe Pump will ship out once we receive your old pump trade in and payment.
February 6, 2012 Baxter Healthcare has issued an End-of Life announcement for its InfusO.R infusion pump. The company has discontuned the
manufacture of the pump, but will offer repair services and parts (subject to availability) until December 31, 2012.
Infusion pumps are regulated by the FDA as a Class II (special controls) medical device and have been under tight FDA scrutiny in recent years.
Are your pumps and any parts used to repair them approved or verified to the original manufacturer specification?
Call us at 1-877-WILBURN (1-877-945-2876)
or E-mail SyringePumpTrial@WilburnMedical.com
Atlanta BioMedical Corporation 4100
ABC’s OR -Infusor Syringe Infusion Pump for Anesthesia/OR
Easy to Operation - Electronic Simplicity
User Customization promotes friendly programming and use
Multiple Delivery Modes
• Various Delivery modes (Body-Weight ,Mass, Bolus option, Continuous, Volume over Time)
• Adjustable Flow Rate ranges – Changes can be made without interrupting flow
• Accuracy +/- 3% excluding syringe variations
• Fast Bolus Rates Storage for User Defined Settings
• 90 Settings (Customized Drug Names and Programmed Settings for each can be saved and
Accommodate Various Syringes Manufacturers with Automatic Size Sensing
• 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 and 140 ml syringe sizes Easy Syringe Loading
• Front Syringe Loading
• Easy Plunger Loading with Plunger Sensor Multiple Sensors to Monitor Delivery Accuracy
• Syringe Size
• Syringe Plunger Force
• Syringe Plunger Movement
• Motor Shaft Rotation Metal Housing Design
• Non-plastic housing to reduce breakage
• Improved EMI immunity (IEC 60601-1-2)
• Splash Proof for more effective and easier cleaning
Large Graphic LCD Display with White Backlight (promotes easy viewing)
Syringe Light can be viewed from afar (delineates infusion status)
Unique Labeling area can be used to indicate infusion information
AC / Battery operated device with Externally Removable Battery Pack
• Standard Battery Capacity (12 hours at 5 ml/hr)
• No External Power Adaptor required
Full Alarm Capabilities - LED & LCD Alerts and Audio Alarms
RS232 Interface Capabilities
Integrated Carrying Handle with optional Rotating Pole Mount System
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Rotational Pole Clamps and Clone Cables Available
Online Discounted Price Below Includes the $500* Trade In Credit.
*Can not be combined with any other discounts.
CLICK HERE for PRODUCT VIDEO
https://wilburnmedicalusa.com/syringe-pump/ Purchase the ABC 4100 for Pushing Anesthesia using Propofol from the Link Above. Created by: Wilburn Medical USA 1-877-WILBURN (1-877-945-2876) http://wilburnmedicalusa.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeQZP6YrU9I&feature=youtu.be https://youtu.be/AeQZP6YrU9I Syringe, Propofol, Anesthesia, propofol dosage, propofol sedation, propofol anesthesia, propofol drip, anesthesia propofol, propofol dose, propofol infusion, Syringe Pump, Syringe Pumps, Syringe Infusion Pumps, Syringe Driver, propofol infusion pump, propofol ,infusion pump for sale,iv infusion pump, syringe pump for propofo,Atlanta BioMedical Corporation,ABC 4100.
Syringe Pump f...https://wilburnmedicalusa.com/syringe-pump/ Purchase the ABC 4...
Syringe Pump f...Visit the Link Below https://wilburnmedicalusa.com/syringe-pum...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed