- » Video Professional Medical Supplies and Equipment at Discounted Prices from Wilburn Medical USA
- » # Bonus Days Due to the Zoll AED
- » Corporate Wellness and Biometric Testing Video
- » Urgent Update on the Alere Recalls - INRatio Recall and INRatio 2 Recall
- » Attention Alere Hemosense INRatio Home Users / Self Testers
Is There a Difference Between Employee Wellness and Employee Well-Being?
Posted by Becky Squiers on March 14, 2016
A lot of people use the words “wellness” and “well-being” interchangeably. Others define them as two separate concepts. We’ve decided to take a closer look at these two words to figure out just what they mean for you and your corporate wellness program.
Let’s start with the basics. Is there a difference between wellness and well-being? Yes, we definitely think there is.
Does that mean one is better than the other? No way!